The new Mini Coupe 2012 impresses with its sporty and aggressive design, and how well the hood is raised. In reference to this in the press release the firm said: “The flat silhouette and the innovative shape of the roof that resembles a helmet, give the MINI Coupe features and individual sports at a time.”
This will be marketed with the following versions: Cooper, Cooper SD Coupe, Cooper S and John Cooper Works . It measures 3.72 mm long, wide, 1.68 mm, and high, 1.38 mm. The wheelbase is 2.46 mm. Regarding its design, the firm said: “The MINI Coupe has a fascinatingly own character, which distinguishes in its automotive segment, but also sets it apart from other models in the MINI range.
The forms of bodywork are an authentic interpretation of the MINI design, while emphasizing the sporting genes of the new model. The design emphasizes several individual features that go beyond the specifics of the model. However, respecting the distinctive brand identity. “
The characteristics of the new Coupe are:
- Automatic climate control,
- Steering function of speed,
- USB port,
- Exterior mirrors electrically adjustable,
- Park Distance Control,
- Height adjustable seats,
- Very precise electromechanical power steering,
- A dynamic stabilization system as standard DSC,
- More efficient brakes,
- Traction Control DTC with EDLC (Electronic Differential Lock)
- Audio system with CD unit compatible with MP3 and AUX-In,
- Mini Radio Visual Boost
- The Mini navigation system,
- MINI Connected which includes local search, Google Send to Car, receiving RSS Newsfeeds, Facebook and Twitter
- Xenon headlights,
- Chili Red Roof Color (JCW), and Jet Black and Pure Silver for the rest.
- 1.6 liter, gasoline, 122 hp
- 1.6 liter, gasoline, 184 hp
- 1.6 liter, gasoline, 211 hp,
- 2.0-liter diesel, 143 hp and 305 Nm (0 to 100 km / h in 7.9 seconds and reaches a top speed of 216 km / h. The average consumption of 4.3 L/100 km).
- The box is six-speed manual for all.
Mini Coupe 2012 Review